Business 2 Business
We provide consultancy services to local businesses, councils and community organisations, at very competitive rates.
Can We Help You?
We provide consultancy services to local businesses, councils and community organisations, at very competitive rates. We operate this work as a ‘Not For Profit’ company, so all income directly benefits Sherwood Forest – its nature and local communities. We don’t charge VAT.
Get in touch to find our more about how we can work together.
- Conservation Management Plans
- Managing nature sites
- Community Engagement Plans and Activities
- Conservation and stewardship funding advice for farmers and land managers
- Tree planting schemes
- Country Park and Greenspace risk assessments
- Woodland Creation Grants
- Tree felling Licences
- Design of Outdoor and Woodland Children’s Playgrounds.
- Tourism strategy and consultation (Sherwood Forest/North Notts)
- Community events and festivals (‘Green’, heritage and woodland events)
- ‘Hands on’ heritage and conservation for schools and community groups
Support our work
Help fund projects in Nottinghamshire and North East Derbyshire for both people and nature. Donate today.